- Sept 14 – National Federation deadline to indicate interest in participation in one or more divisions.
- Sept 15 – Each National Federation will be contacted and asked to confirm their division bid offer(s).
- Oct 15 – Team fees are due
- Jan 15 – Team Administrators have to confirm number of players and invoice will be sent
- Feb 15 – Player payment due
- April 15 – Last day to amend roster
- May 18 – Game schedule available
- June 18 – The Championships start
The Captains’ and Spirit Captains’ Meetings will take place on Sunday 18th June 2017 in the morning. Attendance by at least one (1) representative for EACH TEAM is required to attend each meeting. For capacity reasons a limit will be two (2) people per team per meeting.
The Opening Ceremony will take place in the early afternoon of Sunday 18th June followed by the Opening Game we also anticipate some rounds will be played in the late afternoon. Times for the Opening Ceremony and Opening Game will be advised later, however we do expect each team (in uniform) to participate in the Opening Ceremony. Please plan your travel accordingly.
The Final Day will be Saturday 24th June, with the Closing Ceremony taking place immediately after the finals.
Should weather cause delays to play, the schedule will be adjusted accordingly to ensure the finals are played as scheduled on day 7.